The Freedom Institute organizes debates on the most important societal questions such as the state of Polish security, foreign policy and problems of the national economy. Participants include key Polish politicians, entrepreneurs and experts.
We’re building a platform for the exchange of ideas and conversations between the world of business and politics. We organize meetings, workshops and forums making contact between these spheres possible.
Participants in our events have been:
- President of Poland, Andrzej Duda
- Premier of Poland, Beata Szydło
- Premier of Hungary, Viktor Orban
- Vice-Premier Mateusz Morawiecki
- Minister of Finance, Paweł Szałamacha
- Minister of Foreign Affairs, Radosław Sikorski
- Minister of Defense, Tomasz Siemoniak
- Chairman of the Law and Justice party, Jarosław Kaczyński
Selected subjects of our events thus far:
- Investments from abroad. Do we still need them?
- What model of democracy do we want?
- Analysis of health and healthcare in coming years
- Modernize the army, build the anti-missile shield and cooperate with the U.S.
- Steadfast Jazz 2013. What NATO is capable of today
- Poland’s Security and the Future of Polish-American Relations
- Is Crisis an Opportunity for Central Europe?